Family Retreat Winter Camp
Time & Location
Join us for an enjoyable family weekend at Camp St. Nicholas in Frazier Park. Its great time for spiritual growth and wonderful fellowship. Join others from St. Nicholas Cathedral and the Sunday School as they learn from His Word while enjoying the wonders of God’s creation in a comfortable setting surrounded by nature. Fun activities will be provided for the children and youth.
Things to Bring
1-Bed sheets 2-Sleeping bag 3-Pillows
4-Towels 5-Sunscreen 6- Hiking boots
7-Insect repellent (optional) 8-Flash light 9- Jacket
NOTE: feel free to bring your own entertainment, Board games, play cards, basketball….
Check-in (anytime in the afternoon)
Potluck - Bring your food (wine is allowed in moderation- No hard-liquor)
8:30 AM Matins Prayer
9:00 AM Breakfast
10:00 AM Discussion for adults with Fr. Michel Najim (Discovering and Activating Talents in the Church) - Kids will have Bing Bong, Chess, and other activities during this time.
12:00 Bible Research Groups Activity. Kids will have Church Sections and the priesthood vestments tour.
3:30 PM Research Results Discussion- Kids to continue championship activities from the morning.
5:00 PM Vesper Prayer
7:30 Family Game.
9:00 PM kids Karaoke + Nasheed
11:00 PM Prayer Before Sleep
9:00 AM Divine Liturgy
10:00 AM Breakfast
11:30 AM Evaluation
Family Retreat Rules (by reserving your tickets you accept to follow the following mandatory rules)
- No electronics are allowed for all ages. Parents can use their phones for emergency calling only.
- Participation in all sessions, prayers, and discussions is mandatory for everyone.
- All kinds of alcoholic beverages consumption including beer and wine s prohibited in all areas.
- Smoking including Cigarettes, Vape, and Hookah is not allowed in any area of the camp.
Camp St. Nicholas Rules and Regulations
- No smoking, fires, matches or other flammable material is allowed to be used beyond the Mess Hall building.
- Smoking is permitted ONLY on the rock area of the Mess Hall where the flag pole is located.
- Fireworks and other explosive material are forbidden on Camp St. Nicholas grounds.
- No Gun or other weapons are permitted anywhere at Camp St. Nicholas at any time.
- No food is allowed in the camper cabins or the staff cabin or the Chapel.
- No Drugs other than prescription medication is allowed at the camp St. Nicholas.
- Camp fires are only allowed if the Forestry service allows it at the time of your camping session. Ask the Camp site manager if it is permitted at the time when you are at the camp.
- Only Camp St. Nicholas staff is allowed to use the kitchen and cook food. All meals are prepared by the camp staff.
- All cars, vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs must be parked at designated area below the Mess Hall area.
- Cars and other vehicles may be driven up to the cabins to load and unload but may not be parked at the cabins or Chapel.
- The pool may only be used when a trained and certified Lifeguard is on duty in the pool area.
- These rules are set by the Camp St. Nicholas Committee and not the staff of the Camp St. Nicholas to insure campers' safety and to comply with the Forestry regulations and subject to change at any time.
- Avoid hiking alone because the “buddy system” is safer during any type of activity. Hike always in a group of two or more.
- Full Weekend Attendance- Adult$95$950$0
- Full Weekend Attendance-Kids$65$650$0
- One Day Attendance-Adult$55$550$0
- One Day Attendance-Kids$30$300$0
- Kids Free Ticket$0$00$0